GONGS HEAL AND EMPOWER
- Gongs are powerful tools for change. It is the sound of the AUM or Om, which is the sound of the universe, all that is, and the sound of the soul. It carries the sounds of total resonance, incorporating all the tones and harmonics on the sound spectrum, the range of which is mind boggling and phenomenal. .
- Gongs make sounds beyond our human hearing capacity but your body will nevertheless feel its vibration, frequency and energy.
- The gong will shut down your chattering mind in seconds, immediately taking you into a meditative state. In this meditative state your mind and body become most receptive to healing.
- The gong will mix the senses and take to into a world of dreams, magic and possibilities. It will unlock your creativity as it shuts down the left brain in favour of the the more creative right side of the brain.
- The gong in ancient times has been used as a scared instrument in religious ceremony, rituals and for spiritual awakening. As a tool it will affect us emotional, mentally, physically as well as spiritually.
WHAT IS RESONANCE?
When we listen to the gong the whole body vibrates to its song where it will bring you back into harmony by forced resonance. Resonance is the phenomenon in which a vibrating system drives another system to oscillate to its own specific frequencies. The gong is the highest producer of resonant tones to bring you back into alignment with yourself, and this makes it the ideal holistic healing tool.
WHAT IS ENTRAINMENT?
Everything in nature has its own peak `note’, when working at optimum levels, including us mere mortals – that includes every cell and organ, and has a measurable resonant frequency. When not operating at optimal levels such as when we can become ill and in a state of dis-harmony. Entrainment happens when a more powerful tone imposes itself on a weaker tone, they start to resonate together at the same pitch. The weaker tone succumbs to the more powerful and stronger tone.
When you listen to the gong, the sounds will penetrate the body and any part that is weak and not resonating at optimal levels with its own `note’. It will resonate in sympathy with the stronger tones, in this case the gong. The gong has such rich depth, is so complete, complex and varied, your body will find and know exactly what it needs. It will`soak’ up the right frequencies offered by the gong bringing you back into a greater sate of harmony and at a more optimum or peak note.